Join a growing company
Customer Service Profiles is an innovative, fast-growing company. We help businesses across the country measure, manage and improve their customer experience. We are located in Omaha, Nebraska, one of the Midwest’s most vibrant and livable cities, with a consistently strong job market based on various technological and professional service industries. Employment opportunities that we offer include: client services, data management, sales, marketing and other areas. Our employees enjoy a casual dress code and a fun, professional atmosphere that values personal growth and emphasizes collaboration. If you are interested in a future with Customer Service Profiles, please check out our available positions and submit your resume using the link provided.
Available Position Descriptions:
Client Services Assistant/Data Import Specialist
The Client Services Assistant/Data Import Specialist is responsible for supporting CSP’s Client Services Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform extracting, importing, and exporting of data in various applications, mostly in Excel Data cleaning & data formatting to import specifications
- Assign, review and monitor customer surveys
- Review data for accuracy
- Maintain and update employee databases
- Answer inbound customer service calls
- Work under department supervision to follow specific processes, resolve issues, provide solutions and support other team members
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma, GED or work-related experience required
- Previous customer service and banking experience helpful
- Strong computer and analytical skills with intermediate standard skills and proficiency with Online Programs, MS Excel and Word;
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Time management; productive, ability to initiate tasks as needed, good at working on more than one task
- Ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations and flexibility to adapt as processes are revised and improved
- Ability to both work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic with demonstrated flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Physical and Logistical Requirements (Including equipment used):
- Able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Benefits: Customer Service Profiles recognizes all of the major holidays, provides vacation and sick pay, as well as health insurance, 401k, PayFlex plan, additional benefit offerings, and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to https://careerlink.com/job/4905-60/.